|
Localize or hide <n> albums etc.?
|
|
22-01-2018, 13:01
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Localize or hide <n> albums etc.?
Hi,
I'm a newbie with MimimServer. Great program! I read the user guide / a lot in the forum and it is still not clear if I can achieve this: I localized (German) the entries artist, date etc., which is working perfectly. Is it possible to localize these default entries also? <n> albums <n> items <n> playlists [untagged] [folder view] OR is it possible to hide them in the home container? Thanks in advance! |
|||
|
22-01-2018, 14:11
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Localize or hide <n> albums etc.?
It isn't possible to either localise or hide these entries at the present time.
|
|||
|
22-01-2018, 14:30
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Localize or hide <n> albums etc.?
Thanks for your quick response and clarification.
Another idea/approach: Can I move the default entries to the end? Example: Localized entry 1 Localized entry 2 Localized entry 3 <n> albums <n> items <n> playlists |
|||
|
22-01-2018, 15:41
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Localize or hide <n> albums etc.?
Again, this isn't possible at the present time.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



