|
Problem with new ChorusDS beta
|
|
30-01-2015, 23:37
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta
(30-01-2015 23:02)glevethan Wrote: Actually yes - the very last item is [no album]. If I click on it I then see one single track from a downloaded album of 7 tracks (an Eno album). This track probably doesn't have a valid Album tag. Quote:One other thing I just noticed on the Chorus beta (which I understand to be ready for final release). The albums appear in alphabetical listing by artist yet underneath each album there is a top line with the name of the album and underneath that the name of what I think are the album authors. In Kazoo I see the top line with the name of the album and underneath it the name of the artist. I think Chorus is (mis)using the composer name as the artist name. To fix this, you can set Composer.displayRole={author} in the tagCustom property. This might cause problems with other control points. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Problem with new ChorusDS beta - glevethan - 30-01-2015, 20:17
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - simoncn - 30-01-2015, 21:26
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - glevethan - 30-01-2015, 22:06
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - simoncn - 30-01-2015, 22:25
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - glevethan - 30-01-2015, 23:02
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - simoncn - 30-01-2015 23:37
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - glevethan - 30-01-2015, 23:05
RE: Problem with new ChorusDS beta - glevethan - 31-01-2015, 19:31
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



