Post Reply 
Miniimserver Not fully starting
31-01-2015, 14:54 (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 19:06 by simoncn.)
Post: #4
RE: Miniimserver Not fully starting
(31-01-2015 14:17)rmca99 Wrote:  I let the scan run all night,woke up 5 hrs later and the INFO log stated that Minimserver was running, Tried to view it on my Ipad and it was not visible, restarted the NAS, Ipad , re-scanned the network and with a few restarts of the Ipad Auralic Lightning App can now find Minim.Go Figure,
Thanks Simon,
Maybe you can help with this little issue, I am not partial to the Aries Lightning App so I use Linn Kinsky , the issue I have is that if an Album is in the MP3 format. Aries Lightning will play it but not the Linn Kinsky any suggestions
Cheers

The UPnP protocol requires a device to advertise the MIME types it can play. Kinsky will not play a file to a device that doesn't advertise support for the file's MIME type. It sounds like the Aries has a bug and is not advertising support for the MIME type for MP3 files (audio/mpeg).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Miniimserver Not fully starting - simoncn - 31-01-2015 14:54

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)