|
MinimServer slow to detect
|
|
02-02-2015, 17:13
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer slow to detect
No I am not running VPN on the QNAP. I disabled almost all features unrelated to MinimServer. Out of my recollection, the only features I enabled are file sharing (Windows protocol), Twonky, and the QNAP built in DLNA server.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer slow to detect - dsb17 - 01-02-2015, 23:56
RE: MinimServer slow to detect - simoncn - 02-02-2015, 08:30
RE: MinimServer slow to detect - dsb17 - 02-02-2015 17:13
RE: MinimServer slow to detect - simoncn - 02-02-2015, 23:47
RE: MinimServer slow to detect - dsb17 - 09-02-2015, 07:20
RE: MinimServer slow to detect - simoncn - 09-02-2015, 08:40
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



