|
Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed
|
|
02-03-2016, 22:01
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed
Not sure if it's any help with what you want to do, but I created a separate "Release Date" tag for compilations such as "The Essential Simon and Garfunkle". I then got MinimSever to display release date while substituting the normal date if there is no separate release date.
I'll check the syntax I used if you want when I get on the computer (rather than iPad) later. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - krutsch - 29-01-2016, 16:56
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - simoncn - 29-01-2016, 17:14
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - krutsch - 01-03-2016, 23:47
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - simoncn - 02-03-2016, 00:26
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - krutsch - 02-03-2016, 03:09
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - audio_elf - 02-03-2016 22:01
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - krutsch - 02-03-2016, 22:03
RE: Customized Album Titles ... again, I'm impressed - audio_elf - 05-03-2016, 21:48
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



