|
Problem with HD download
|
|
26-12-2016, 16:48
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Problem with HD download
I downloaded the new Neil Young (Peace Trail) in 24/192 from HiResAudio.com. It plays fine via Twonky but won't play via Minim Sever. Any idea what the problem might be? It sometimes starts and stops a bit but mostly just won't play at all. When I use the Melco N1's own library it plays perfectly but I prefer to use MinimServer - it's the same file so I don't know what the problem might be.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 26-12-2016 16:48
RE: Problem with HD download - simoncn - 26-12-2016, 22:45
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 11:38
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 11:48
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 18:41
RE: Problem with HD download - Peter@57m - 27-12-2016, 21:14
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 21:19
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 22:35
RE: Problem with HD download - simoncn - 27-12-2016, 23:22
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 23:33
RE: Problem with HD download - simoncn - 28-12-2016, 08:55
RE: Problem with HD download - Melco Man - 28-12-2016, 12:05
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



