Post Reply 
Various Artists on top of artist list
13-02-2017, 17:39
Post: #7
RE: Various Artists on top of artist list
Well, almost perfect...., this is really bizarre:

I have 9 genres. In 8 genres "Various Artists" appears now on top of the artist list. However, in one genre it doesn't. I restarted, rescanned Minimserver, deleted Bubbleupnp cache and checked it on my mobile and my tablet: In one genre "Various Artists" is still alphabetically sorted. I cannot recognize a logic or a pattern. It is the genre with by far the most "Various Artists" Albums and the artist list in this genre starts with an album artist with a number in the name: "4 Hero". No clue whether this matters, probably not...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Various Artists on top of artist list - kosmonaut_75 - 13-02-2017 17:39

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)