Post Reply 
Problems with Synology DS710+
23-03-2013, 11:55
Post: #16
RE: Problems with Synology DS710+
(23-03-2013 10:14)opd Wrote:  Thanks to Simon who eagerly investigated the problem I had. It turned out to be huge numbers in the tag DISKNUMBER that allocated excessive java heap space and eventually made the server stop.
A new version of the server solved the problem, and I've cleaned my DISKNUMBER tags.
Now I enjoy the functionality of the server. It's so easy to find the music I'm looking for.

Thanks very much for your help with running the tests to identify the problem. The next release will have a fix that rejects incorrect DISCNUMBER values instead of causing an "out of memory" error.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Problems with Synology DS710+ - opd - 21-03-2013, 21:37
RE: Problems with Synology DS710+ - simoncn - 23-03-2013 11:55

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)