|
BBC R3 Lossless Stream
|
|
01-08-2017, 16:20
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 16:21 by Martin H.)
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BBC R3 Lossless Stream
I have been following this thread with interest and although not being a classical 'buff' I was intrigued to see how things progressed. It seemed that there could be a 'working things out' phase and so I left it until today to try but everything has gone extremely smoothly and here I am sitting listening and enchanted by Handel's Dixit Dominus (according to the schedule at least). Wonderful work by all concerned to track down and thank you Simon once again!
I don't ever transcode anything (from my NAS etc.) is there a material difference to be heard by doing this? Edit - Linn Klimax Katalyst |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



