Post Reply 
MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
05-08-2017, 05:16
Post: #32
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
I am still trying to get multi-value artists and maybe albumartists to work. I have retagged my files to comply with what MiniM expects. Somehow, I am still doing something wrong and not sure what. Let me post my full settings and also tags. See below:

MiniM settings
Server
aliasTags: artists:-artist
contentDirectory: F:\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music2\
displayName: MinimServer[xxx-PC]
index Tags: Artist, All Artists, Date, Genre, Choir, Composer, Conductor
mergeFolderAlbums: false
Advanced
showExtras: true
startupScan: true
tagCustom: AlbumArtist.displayRole={artist}, Composer.displayRole={artist}, all.display.multiTag

Tags according to DBPoweramp
01 Regen.mp3
Artist: Baba Saad & Bushido
Artist Sort: Baba Saad & Bushido
Artists: Baba Saad; Bushido
artists_sort: Baba Saad; Bushido
Album Artist: Baba Saad feat. Bushido
Album Artist Sort: Baba Saad feat. Bushido
albumartists: Baba Saad; Bushido
albumartists_sort: Baba Saad; Bushido

XML payload
<dc:title>Regen</dc:title>
<dc:date>2008-03-21</dc:date>
<upnp:album>Regen</upnp:album>
<upnp:artist role="AlbumArtist">Baba Saad feat. Bushido</upnp:artist>
<upnp:artist>Baba Saad; Bushido</upnp:artist>
<dc:creator>Baba Saad; Bushido</dc:creator>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist - steve1977 - 05-08-2017 05:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)