Hi - I am using minimstreamer to transcode flac files to L16 as my client, an Oppo universal disc player, can't handle flacs.
In most cases this is working file, but I have a few files that won't play. I have tried copying the file, renaming, re-encoding with ffmpeg and sox, and changing some tag values, but no dice. Some files in the same directory play fine, some don't.
Can anyone shed some light on what is going on?
Log snippet below... this repeats several times before going to the next song.
Code:
08:21:44.710 Thread-1213: ContentDirectory action: Browse 0$albums$*a19$*i265
08:21:44.710 Thread-1213: version=1, adapter=192.168.1.75, uriPrefix=http://192.168.1.75:9791/fb1a5b0f-97aa-4893-a9ff-6dc8760bbdd5/Upnp/resource/, clientEndpoint=192.168.1.107:57784
08:21:44.710 Thread-1213: BrowseFlag=BrowseMetadata StartingIndex=0 RequestedCount=1 Filter=res,res@resolution,res@protocolInfo,res@size,res@duration,res@bitrate,res@sampleFrequency,res@bitsPerSample,res@nrAudioChannels,res@protection,dc:creator,dc:date,upnp:genre,upnp:album,upnp:originalTrackNumber,upnp:channelNr,upnp:scheduledStartTime,upnp:scheduledEndTime,upnp:icon,upnp:albumArtURI,upnp:artist,container@childCount SortCriteria=
08:21:44.711 Thread-1213: using resource URI prefix http://192.168.1.75:9790/
08:21:44.711 Thread-1213: browsing metadata of object com.minimserver.Server$TrackItem@389f02f
08:21:44.711 Thread-1213: ContentDirectory response: Browse 0$albums$*a19$*i265
08:21:44.711 Thread-1213: NumberReturned=1 TotalMatches=1 UpdateID=0
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: ContentDirectory action: Browse 0$albums$*a19$*i265
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: version=1, adapter=192.168.1.75, uriPrefix=http://192.168.1.75:9791/fb1a5b0f-97aa-4893-a9ff-6dc8760bbdd5/Upnp/resource/, clientEndpoint=192.168.1.107:57785
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: BrowseFlag=BrowseMetadata StartingIndex=0 RequestedCount=1 Filter=res,res@resolution,res@protocolInfo,res@size,res@duration,res@bitrate,res@sampleFrequency,res@bitsPerSample,res@nrAudioChannels,res@protection,dc:creator,dc:date,upnp:genre,upnp:album,upnp:originalTrackNumber,upnp:channelNr,upnp:scheduledStartTime,upnp:scheduledEndTime,upnp:icon,upnp:albumArtURI,upnp:artist,container@childCount SortCriteria=
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: using resource URI prefix http://192.168.1.75:9790/
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: browsing metadata of object com.minimserver.Server$TrackItem@3df5011f
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: ContentDirectory response: Browse 0$albums$*a19$*i265
08:21:44.732 Thread-1214: NumberReturned=1 TotalMatches=1 UpdateID=0
08:21:44.764 Thread-7: HTTPService: accepted incoming connection
08:21:44.765 Thread-7: HTTPService: waiting for incoming connection
08:21:44.765 Thread-6: HTTPService: received request, Socket[addr=/192.168.1.107,port=57786,localport=9790]
08:21:44.765 Thread-6: HTTPService: adding connection org.jminim.lib.HTTPConnection@70385f40
08:21:44.765 Thread-2540: HTTPConnection: writer thread waiting for request
08:21:44.765 Thread-2541: HTTPConnection: reading HTTP request
08:21:44.790 Thread-2541: GET /minimserver/*/Music/Brandi*20Carlile*20-*20By*20the*20Way,*20I*20Forgive*20You*20(2018)/01*20-*20Every*20Time*20I*20Hear*20That*20Song.flac/$!transcode.L16 HTTP/1.1
08:21:44.790 Thread-2541: HOST: 192.168.1.75:9790, DATE: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 00:05:35 GMT, CONNECTION: Keep-Alive, USER-AGENT: OPPO PLAYER, transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming, RANGE: bytes=0-42538271
08:21:44.790 Thread-2541: HTTPConnection: reading HTTP request
08:21:44.790 Thread-2540: HTTPConnection: writer thread processing request
08:21:44.790 Thread-2540: ServerRequestHandler: factory=com.minimstreamer.Streamer$ResourceFactory@776aec5c resourcePath=/mnt/archive/media/Music/Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You (2018)/01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac relativePath=Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You (2018)/01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac fileMimeType=FLAC streamMimeType=L16 streamSampleBits=16 streamSampleRate=0
08:21:44.791 Thread-2540: Streamer.createResource: resourcePath=/mnt/archive/media/Music/Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You (2018)/01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac relativePath=Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You (2018)/01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac fileMimeType=FLAC streamMimeType=L16 streamSampleBits=16 streamSampleRate=0
08:21:44.791 Thread-2540: FLACResource: transcodeType is FLAC16_L16
08:21:44.791 Thread-2540: FLACResource: 01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac startByte=0 startSample=0
08:21:44.792 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase.ProxyOutputStream: preBufferBytes=0
08:21:44.792 Thread-2540: HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, Content-Range: bytes 0-42538271/42538272, Accept-Ranges: bytes, Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 12:21:44 GMT, Content-Length: 42538272, Content-Type: audio/L16;rate=44100;channels=2, Connection: keep-alive, Last-Modified: Sun, 20 May 2018 14:25:08 GMT, transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming
08:21:44.792 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase.ProxyOutputStream: flushing 1 buffer, 0 bytes
08:21:44.792 Thread-2540: writing data: total=42538272 from file Brandi Carlile - By the Way, I Forgive You (2018)/01 - Every Time I Hear That Song.flac
08:21:44.914 Thread-2541: HTTPConnection: end of input stream data
08:21:44.914 Thread-2541: StreamerResourceBase: forced socket close: Socket[addr=/192.168.1.107,port=57786,localport=9790]
08:21:44.915 Thread-2541: HTTPService: removing connection org.jminim.lib.HTTPConnection@70385f40
08:21:44.915 Thread-2540: FLACResource: close
08:21:44.916 Thread-2540: FLACResource: closeDecoder
08:21:44.916 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase: closeInputStream
08:21:44.916 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase: close
08:21:44.919 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase: terminating reader thread
08:21:44.919 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase: interrupt during join call
08:21:44.919 Thread-2540: StreamerResourceBase: closeInputStream
08:21:44.919 Thread-2540: HTTPConnection: SocketException writing HTTP response to Socket[addr=/192.168.1.107,port=57786,localport=9790]
08:21:44.919 Thread-2540: HTTPConnection: writer thread interrupted
08:21:44.921 Thread-2542: StreamerResourceBase.waitForEmpty caught InterruptedException
08:21:44.921 Thread-2542: FLACResource: reader thread interrupted