|
DSD files and the Oppo
|
|
26-04-2013, 09:17
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: DSD files and the Oppo
(26-04-2013 07:30)Holzohr Wrote: Hello Simon, I am the guy that has posted on Computer Audiophile I was using foobar2000 as renderer, with the foo_input_sacd plug-in component. Evidently, this isn't fussy about the MIME type of what's being streamed. I know the LUMIN renderer works with MinimServer, and I know the Rendu works with JRiver, so it seems these aren't fussy about the MIME type either. All this suggests to me that the compatibility issue is something that OPPO needs to solve, given that their player is currently incompatible with all media servers that stream DSD audio. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help


Nothing new from other UPnP servers. May I ask, when you tried foobar and JRiver... what renderer did you use for this? 
