|
Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2
|
|
17-05-2020, 16:14
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2
Hi,
I've been using MinimServer for years (since I got my Linn DSM) and did donate a while ago... Good to see you charging for the licence to make MinimServer sustainable and I've just purchased a licence. I'm not expecting a reply from the developer, but a couple of observations from a user. I'm a former engineer and pretty experienced user but I found navigating your pages challenging... And, it took me 10 mins to find the correct page with the second word in the first sentence to join the forum-you have a lot of pages!! I understand you need to stop bots, but there must be a better captcha you can use that protects the forum and doesn't make it so challenging for your customers! I saw the thread on the configuration of the app, and I understand the importance of getting the app running on the hardware is the priority. However, a +1 for me to make a simple 'how-to' so that I can amend what can be indexed/tagged in my library would be hugely appreciated! keep up the great work, Joe |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2 - joe.lafferty - 17-05-2020 16:14
RE: Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2 - simoncn - 17-05-2020, 17:05
RE: Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2 - joe.lafferty - 18-05-2020, 00:16
RE: Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2 - Alandbush - 18-05-2020, 11:47
RE: Joining the forum...and +1 for simple way to configure v2 - simoncn - 18-05-2020, 12:13
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



