|
Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found.
|
|
31-05-2020, 23:00
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found.
OK. This says "In MinimWatch 2 select package tab" but I cannot access MinimWatch 2 from the iMac MinimServer 2 installation. Do you mean the package tab within MinimServer2?
I tried this and typed "minimstreamer-2.0.3" in "other packages". I then got a message saying this conflicts with license type 'starter'. I have a full licence - how do I get MinimStreamer etc to recognise this? Should I store the downloaded license in a specific place? System: ALAC iTunes library on Synology DS923+ (running MinimServer) > NetGear router > Optical isolation > dCS Network Bridge (controlled by Galaxy Tab S2 tablet running BubbleUPnP&Mosaic) > PS Audio DirectStream DAC > Primare A60 > Harbeth SHL5plus 40th Anniversary model |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found. - DavidL - 31-05-2020, 20:52
RE: Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found. - simoncn - 31-05-2020, 21:18
RE: Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found. - DavidL - 31-05-2020 23:00
RE: Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found. - simoncn - 01-06-2020, 08:33
RE: Installing MinimStreamer instructions not found. - DavidL - 01-06-2020, 10:23
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



