|
Admin Interface
|
|
10-06-2013, 19:28
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Admin Interface
I have tried now with two java versions (both from oracle) 1.7.0_21 and 1.6.0_45. Version 7 shows me at least an entry in the "task tray", but unfortunately I cannot right click or left click or anything on this icon ;-(
It is not really important for me, I can look into the log-files without any trouble via the command line. Could you tell me, how the loglevel could be increased, so that I do see more then the info-messages? If you need help for the implementation of the HTTP-Admin interface, feel free to ask, I would be more then happy to help. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Admin Interface - triplem - 09-06-2013, 08:39
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 09-06-2013, 09:47
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 09-06-2013, 09:59
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 09-06-2013, 21:16
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 10-06-2013, 11:13
RE: Admin Interface - audio_elf - 09-06-2013, 17:23
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 10-06-2013 19:28
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 10-06-2013, 21:55
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 11-06-2013, 08:46
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



