|
Minimwatch and Firewall
|
|
24-09-2020, 16:55
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2020 16:55 by Budgie.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Minimwatch and Firewall
Delighted that after some fumbling on my part because cookie and script blockers had hidden the licence installation tag all is well with minimserver2 and I have also upgraded my minimwatch. Unfortunately this icon in my panel is permanently grey (always has been) unless I turn off my firewall.
It is time I mastered exactly what I should allow to get minimwatch to work through the firewall and for that I seek help please. I am running Linux openSUSE Tumbleweed with KDE desktop. The firewall settings include no less than 10 zones which are:- block dmz drop external home internal nm-shared public trusted work All of these can be configured for services and ports and I haven't a clue which zones, services and ports to open to allow minimserver and upnp to work without opening up everything to the wide world, which upnp is wont to do. If there is somebody out there who can help I would be most grateful. Budge. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimwatch and Firewall - Budgie - 24-09-2020 16:55
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - Budgie - 08-03-2021, 19:35
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - simoncn - 10-03-2021, 11:17
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - Budgie - 10-03-2021, 12:21
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - dukdukgoos - 16-03-2021, 01:23
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - Budgie - 16-03-2021, 10:36
RE: Minimwatch and Firewall - simoncn - 16-03-2021, 07:51
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



