|
Operation and possibilities of the program
|
|
02-12-2020, 15:14
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Operation and possibilities of the program
Thank you very much for your questions. I copied the ServerBundle_de.defaults and made the changes in the file, then renamed this file to ServerBundle_de.properties and finally copied it to the folder on the Synology NAS. I did not change the English language file. After this change, the above mentioned problem occurred. This makes navigation through the music files more difficult.
I do not understand what you mean by "control point". I achieved the German-language display by setting the language output in German in the "Control Panel" under "Regional Options". |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Operation and possibilities of the program - Klain - 22-11-2020, 11:23
RE: Operation and possibilities of the program - simoncn - 22-11-2020, 22:39
RE: Operation and possibilities of the program - Klain - 02-12-2020 15:14
RE: Operation and possibilities of the program - simoncn - 02-12-2020, 15:23
RE: Operation and possibilities of the program - simoncn - 04-12-2020, 14:02
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



