Post Reply 
License Error 2:9255 6942
27-01-2021, 18:18
Post: #13
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942
(22-09-2020 20:48)simoncn Wrote:  I don't think the QNAP license manager is involved in this situation.

I have had a previous report of a problem like this. It was reported on macOS but could possibly occur on any Unix-based or Linux-based system such as QNAP QTS. This problem was fixed in MinimServer 2.0.12 update 161. As you were running an older version of MinimServer 2 when the problem occurred, I think this could be the same problem.

Please make sure that both your QNAPs are updated to MinimServer 2.0.12 update 161 (or later). If you experience the problem again after doing this, please let me know.

Hi Simon,
today I lauched MinimWatch for a rescan of my libraries. I got notification that update 180 was available and if I wanted to update now I should press ok. So I did. The result: my license was expired (it is NOT) and it would be resetting to starter. Also Streamer was expired. I did not relaunch Minimserver yet, instead I logged into my QNAP and found there that I was still on a full license. I am afraid that if I stop/start Minimserver the reset to starter would occur. At present my system is working normally and Streamer appears still as installed in properties. My license is valid until April 29th, 2021.
I saved the log file and found the messages related to 180 update somewhere in the top section of the log file. I can send it if you wish.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
License Error 2:9255 6942 - golke53 - 12-09-2020, 17:45
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942 - golke53 - 27-01-2021 18:18

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)