|
MinimWatch Problem
|
|
27-07-2013, 19:47
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimWatch Problem
(27-07-2013 18:05)Wammer Wrote: I run MinimServer on a QNAP TS219PII controlled via MinimWatch on my iMac. MinimWatch has developed a problem. The Minim symbol still appears in the right side of the Menu Bar, but when I click on it the drop-down menu does not open, the icon's background simply turns blue. Obviously, this means I cannot update or amend MinimServer in any way. This is a known problem caused by a faulty Java update from Apple. Please see this post for a solution. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimWatch Problem - Wammer - 27-07-2013, 18:05
RE: MinimWatch Problem - simoncn - 27-07-2013 19:47
RE: MinimWatch Problem - Wammer - 27-07-2013, 20:28
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



