|
minimserver 2 install issue
|
|
05-02-2022, 23:41
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: minimserver 2 install issue
I uninstalled minim on my desktop. Then tried to open minimwatch and it would load icon in my taskbar. I went ahead and uninstalled miniwatch, then reinstalled miniwatch and have the same problem.
When I click the miniwatch icon i get a windows message... How do you want this file opened? Always use this app to open .jar files How to I use or activate miniwatch on my desktop? I want to re-scan my music when I add more titles so it shows up on my Naim app. FWIW, in the past I had minimserver on my desktop and NAS drive and whenever I clicked on minimserver icon on my desktop it would open small miniwatch icon on my taskbar. Sometimes minimserver would let me know of a new version being available but after I click OK, miniwatch opens up. Now I can't get miniwatch to open. UPDATE::: I realized JAVA 8 was not installed after all. I installed it and boom, it works! THANK-YOU! with gratitude, Gary |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
minimserver 2 install issue - blownaway - 04-02-2022, 22:15
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - simoncn - 05-02-2022, 08:53
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - blownaway - 05-02-2022, 19:13
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - simoncn - 05-02-2022, 22:17
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - blownaway - 05-02-2022 23:41
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - Antonio - 12-02-2022, 19:58
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - simoncn - 12-02-2022, 21:12
RE: minimserver 2 install issue - Antonio - 12-02-2022, 21:55
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



