|
MinimServer download triggers Smartscreen Filter security warning!
|
|
09-09-2013, 23:07
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 23:08 by haggis999.)
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer download triggers Smartscreen Filter security warning!
Hypertext documents are really quite different animals from conventional printable documents. I did a quick search for conversion tools but the results were all for converting in the opposite direction, i.e. Word to HTML, and such conversions probably generate poor examples of hypertext.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying that you "will be indexing the online version by section hyperlinks rather than an exact location in the text". That sounds more like a definition of a table of contents than an index. As it happens, I had already created one page of index entries in my Word doc before I saw your post. I have been using the built-in indexing facility of Word, which makes it fairly easy to list the relevant page numbers for all references to (for example) indexTags. The skill in indexing is in choosing which words to index, and that's also what takes the most time. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



