|
the itemTags property
|
|
20-09-2013, 00:10
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: the itemTags property
(19-09-2013 23:22)winxi Wrote: I see. I hope you don't mind such requests, as from the users point of view it's often difficult to figure all the corner cases. I'm always very happy to still learn something new about MinimServer with your detailed explanations. Not at all. All ideas and suggestions are welcome. I hope you don't mind when I decline some of them. ![]() Quote:However, I've a question about the existing Album.sortOrder property. How does MinimServer handle situations when a album list is sorted by a tag which has different values for some tracks within an album. For example, a 'Greatest Hits' release might have different date tags for each track. When the album list is now sorted by date, which date does MinimServer choose to position the album in the album list? Also, how does MinimServer handle multiple tags for sorting. For example, each track in an album may have two genre tags (genreA and genreB). Which of these tags is then used when albums are sorted by genre? This code is performance-critical, so it can't do anything too fancy. It uses the first value of the specified tag that it finds in the album's tracks (searched in tracknumber order). If a track file contains multiple values for the same tag name, the value that appears first in the file is used. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
the itemTags property - winxi - 19-09-2013, 21:58
RE: the itemTags property - simoncn - 19-09-2013, 22:51
RE: the itemTags property - winxi - 19-09-2013, 23:22
RE: the itemTags property - simoncn - 20-09-2013 00:10
RE: the itemTags property - winxi - 22-09-2013, 21:07
RE: the itemTags property - simoncn - 22-09-2013, 21:41
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




