|
Sorting Various artists by album title name ignoring the date
|
|
15-09-2023, 17:26
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorting Various artists by album title name ignoring the date
I have configured my sort tags as below.
Album.sortTags={+Artist, +Date} This works perfectly when I go to an individual artist. I have grouped all my Various Artists albums by tagging all the albums as Various Artists in the artist tag. It sorts them as expected by Various Artist first then date but for this one artist tag it would be nice to sort them by album title rather than date. Is this possible? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Sorting Various artists by album title name ignoring the date - paulg - 15-09-2023 17:26
RE: Sorting Various artists by album title name ignoring the date - simoncn - 15-09-2023, 18:05
RE: Sorting Various artists by album title name ignoring the date - simbun - 15-09-2023, 19:15
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



