|
Two values of Albumtitle would be nice
|
|
18-09-2023, 21:48
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Two values of Albumtitle would be nice
Dear Simon, as I wrote above it works, but with restrictions.
Therefore I will not try to solve it. The easiest way for users would be the management of multiple tags, but you wrote: Quote:The internal design of MInimServer allows an item (track or group) to belong either to a single album or to no album. Allowing an item to belong to multiple albums would be a major change.Therefore, I will quit the issue now and will use my server without it. As I wrote in the thread title: Quote: Two values of Albumtitle would be niceBut it has no high priority. If there is an easy way, then you're welcome. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



