|
indexArtwork and tagUpdate question
|
|
02-03-2025, 08:10
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question
I am using the reversed name. I just tried with the indexed name of the image file but that didn't work either. I got indexArtwork=all btw.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - ebbot - 01-03-2025, 16:17
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - simoncn - 01-03-2025, 22:38
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - ebbot - 02-03-2025 08:10
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - simoncn - 04-03-2025, 14:06
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - ebbot - 04-03-2025, 14:29
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - ebbot - 11-12-2025, 08:41
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - simoncn - 11-12-2025, 11:57
RE: indexArtwork and tagUpdate question - ebbot - 11-12-2025, 15:49
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



