Post Reply 
Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
27-11-2013, 12:56
Post: #47
RE: Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
(27-11-2013 12:34)PeteManchester Wrote:  I think there is a small issue in that mpd detects the file as being 32bit, I have seen it do that before..

In my mpd.conf file I have the following setting for the AudioOutput

Code:
audio_output {
    type        "alsa"
    name        "My ALSA Device"
    device        "hw:0,0"    # optional
    format        "44100:32:2"    # optional
    mixer_device    "default"    # optional
    mixer_control    "PCM"        # optional
    mixer_index    "0"        # optional
}

I made this change to my mpd.conf file and restarted mpd and mediaplayer, but I'm still unable to play any WAV files (16-bit or 24-bit). Are there any other configuration settings I might need to change?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC - simoncn - 27-11-2013 12:56

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)