|
DSD files and the Oppo
|
|
10-02-2014, 17:52
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
RE: DSD files and the Oppo
(10-02-2014 14:37)simoncn Wrote:(26-01-2014 18:37)simoncn Wrote: Both these issues might be related to the MIME types that MinimServer sends for DFF and DSF files. I found a post here that suggests the OPPO would recognise audio/x-dff and audio/x-dsf as MIME types. Sending these MIME types might fix the "APE" display and it might make embedded album art show up for DSF files. (The DFF specification doesn't support tagging, so it isn't possible to add embedded album art to a DFF file.) Thanks! They do show up as DSF files now. The album artwork still isn't working, but I now don't believe that has anything to do with MinimServer, since I discovered it's not showing up even when the files are played from a hard drive directly connected to the Oppo via USB. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



