Post Reply 
Minim Server crashes without interaction overnight - SOLVED
20-08-2012, 17:35
Post: #10
RE: Minim Server crashes without interaction overnight
(18-08-2012 22:20)simoncn Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 22:13)akolbe Wrote:  Ah! This explains the situation. Even better, you could identify the problem. Any idea for worksround or cause of the crash?

I'm waiting to hear from the ohNet developers. Because the bug is hard to reproduce, it might be difficult for them to identify the cause. I'll let you know when I get any news.

The ohNet developers have produced a fix for testing. I'll make a test build for Mac OS X with this change, and I'll post a download link later this evening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Minim Server crashes without interaction overnight - simoncn - 20-08-2012 17:35

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)