|
Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen
|
|
27-09-2012, 22:10
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen
[snip]
Please zip or gzip the file and add it to a forum post here as an attachment. The attachments section is just below where you type your reply. You need to put the filename in the New Attachment box (use the Browse button to make this easier) and then press the Add Attachment button on the right-hand side of the page. Here goes. Title is not very imaginative. I shall date and number in future but this one is just Test.tar.gz [snip] What is going on here? [/quote] I'm not sure yet. Perhaps I'll have some ideas when I see the writeAllTags file. It would be very helpful if you could let me know what is the audio format of your files (FLAC, MP3, ALAC, etc.), and what tagging program you used to enter the tags (exact version and platform). OK. Most classical files are FLAC. Earlier ripping was to MP3 until I had renderers which would handle FLAC and now I only rip to FLAC. The basic tagging from public databases is hopeless and now I am using EasyTAG 2.1.7. I might also have used earlier version. Platform is:- System OS: Linux 3.1.10-1.16-desktop x86_64 System: openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64) Desktop: KDE: 4.7.2 (4.7.2) "release 5" Quote:Amongst the genres listed I can see the delimiter \\ and commas where I have not yet edited correctly. Is this how files for which I have two genres should appear in this list? They should appear as two separate tags of the form: GENRE=value1 GENRE=value2 If they're appearing as: GENRE=value1\\value2 or: GENRE=value1,value2 this means the Genre tags in your files aren't in the correct format. [/quote] As I suspected. Something is wrong. I have Puddletag installed but will need to get used to it. Will wait for your next instruction. Best wishes and many thanks again. Budgie. Test.tar.gz (Size: 243.43 KB / Downloads: 3)
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 25-09-2012, 17:51
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - simoncn - 25-09-2012, 19:33
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 25-09-2012, 22:54
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 26-09-2012, 23:52
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - simoncn - 27-09-2012, 00:33
RE: Curtailment of Album Tag by Hyphen - Budgie - 27-09-2012 22:10
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



