Post Reply 
License Error 2:9255 6942
28-01-2021, 23:27
Post: #21
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942
You can purchase a single year's extension at any time. Alternatively, you can wait until 30 days before your license for updates and MinimStreamer expires and then purchase a repeating subscription to extend your license for updates and MinimStreamer automatically each year shortly before it expires. The price of both options is the same.

To do this either now or later, visit this page. When asked for the license type, select 'Extend updates and MinimStreamer'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2021, 10:17
Post: #22
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942
(28-01-2021 23:27)simoncn Wrote:  You can purchase a single year's extension at any time. Alternatively, you can wait until 30 days before your license for updates and MinimStreamer expires and then purchase a repeating subscription to extend your license for updates and MinimStreamer automatically each year shortly before it expires. The price of both options is the same.

To do this either now or later, visit this page. When asked for the license type, select 'Extend updates and MinimStreamer'.

Thanks, done.
Just a remark: I paid using Paypal. My email-id on Paypal is not the same as the email-id I use on my PC for mail and other applications like this forum. I hope you can handle this. I am mentioning because the company Illustrate making dbPoweramp has difficulties with this. My Illustrate software is always being registered under the id of my Paypal account which happens to be the email-id of my wife. Whereas the software is installed on this PC and if I wish to reinstall or upgrade I have to recover the ordering information (=license code) from my wife's email. It appears to me that you are dealing better with this since the confirmation for the purchase arrived on my email-id but I also hope (and care) that you can
connect my payment correctly to my id for you own bookkeepings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2021, 10:32
Post: #23
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942
I am aware that some users use a different email adress for PayPal. When a user purchases a MinimServer license, the first license purchase screen asks for the user's email address and uses this email address for MinimWorld's own records and for all emails sent by MinimWorld to the user. The transaction receipt from PayPal is sent to the email address for the PayPal account.

In my previous post, I mentioned two options for purchasing a license extension. The one-off purchase for a single year can be made using either a credit card or PayPal. The repeating subscription requires payment to be made by credit card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)