Post Reply 
java error when starting minimwatch
24-12-2016, 06:37
Post: #1
java error when starting minimwatch
I'm running the command line only version of minimwatch under Ubuntu 16.10 and getting:

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jminim.launch.Launcher.setStreamHandler(java.lang.String, java.net.URLStreamHandler)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:2130)
        at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.run(LauncherImpl.java:311)
        at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.launch(LauncherImpl.java:135)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.jav​a:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.doLaunch(Launcher.java:677)
        at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:210)
        at com.minimserver.watch.launch.LaunchWatch.main(LaunchWatch.java:34)
MinimWatch 0.8.4 update 48, Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
Enter command (? for help):
Selected media server: MinimServer[echidna]
MinimServer[echidna] is running
>

Minimwatch appears to be working despite the message. I have openjdk-8 installed and "java -version" says "1.8.0_111".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2016, 12:38
Post: #2
RE: java error when starting minimwatch
Thanks for letting me know. This will be fixed in a future update. It is annoying but harmless.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 08:51
Post: #3
RE: java error when starting minimwatch
Hello,

Since a few days I get the same error message on my Qnap, if it could be of any help...

Type Date Heure Utilisateurs IP Source Nom de l'ordinateur Contenu

Erreur 2016/12/26 08:38:37 System 127.0.0.1 localhost MinimServer start error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jminim.launch.Launcher.setStreamHandler(java.lang.String, java.net.URLStreamHandler)

I feed my Linn Akurate DS with MinimServer running on a Netgear and a Qnap NAS and use BubbleDS Next to control them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 23:19
Post: #4
RE: java error when starting minimwatch
You can solve this problem by updating MinimServer to update 95. To get this update, you need to be running MinimServer 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2016, 06:48
Post: #5
RE: java error when starting minimwatch
(27-12-2016 23:19)simoncn Wrote:  You can solve this problem by updating MinimServer to update 95. To get this update, you need to be running MinimServer 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2.

I would say that this message appears since a few days after installing update 95 but I can not reproduce it today Huh and my other Readynas is okay Angel

I feed my Linn Akurate DS with MinimServer running on a Netgear and a Qnap NAS and use BubbleDS Next to control them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 16:16
Post: #6
RE: java error when starting minimwatch
This problem is now fixed in MinimWatch update 49.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)