|
Viewing XML metadata
|
|
26-10-2019, 13:00
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Viewing XML metadata
Hello Simon,
My music streamer vendor (Cambridge Audio) has developed a completely new control point app which has an anomaly displaying artists compared to the current app. My music library consists of FLAC files with customised VORBIS tags. For a solist, an ARTIST tag looks like this: Mullova, Victoria (vln) - so I can search on an artist's surnames. My tagOptions properties includes Artist.reverseName.display so I see the artist name on the existing app displayed as Victoria Mullova (vln). The new app displays Mullova, Victoria (vln) I would like to confirm that the meta data values in the DIDL-Lite XML sent to the control point are what I expect. I came across a similar post from user cabinpad to which you replied :- (25-09-2018 16:27)simoncn Wrote: It sounds like the Naim control point is trying to be helpful by displaying the artist information when this isn't the same for all tracks in the album. I am running MinimServer on a Synology NAS (DS213 ARMv5 processor) and MinimWatch o a Windows10 PC. I can't find logging level anywhere in the Advanced Properties panel (in MinimWatch) to set this property. Is there a setting I can manually add to the minimserver.config file on the NAS? Thanks. JohnT |
|||
|
26-10-2019, 21:42
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Viewing XML metadata
(26-10-2019 13:00)JohnT Wrote: I can't find logging level anywhere in the Advanced Properties panel (in MinimWatch) to set this property. Try this part of the user guide which briefly mentions Minimwatch logging before providing a link to the more verbose description under Minimserver logging. |
|||
|
27-10-2019, 08:00
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Viewing XML metadata
The logging level setting is in the log window. To see the log window, select 'Show log' from the MinimWatch minim icon. Selecting Trace causes the log window to fill up very quickly, so you might need to look at the minimserver.log file in the MinimServer/appData folder on the NAS to find the information you need.
|
|||
|
30-10-2019, 12:40
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Viewing XML metadata
Thank you Alan and Simon for the info.
As I thought it would, MinimServer was behaving exactly as I expected but I wanted to be sure before contacting Cambridge Audio.
JohnT |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help






but I wanted to be sure before contacting Cambridge Audio.